Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I Need a Hero






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

We all need heroes in our lives.

Where have all the good men gone?

Well our white Knights are found every where.
Fathers, firemen, policemen, priests, teachers, doctors,
nurses, soldiers, children..........

Man is not an island.
We all need each other and heroes larger than life,
can be found every where least expected,
performing  acts of kindness.

I've met many heroes in my life and hope that I've also
been a hero to someone who will remember me as being one.

We are all called by God to do our duty as it presents itself,
in the name of love.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

My Unfinished Life said...

Very True!@

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

www.myunfinishedlife.com

A Lady's Life said...

thanks you too. unfinished life